Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BBWs, not so BBWs, Balloons, Beyond Leather and a Birthday


The Voluptous Vixens party on Thursday was an interesting assortment of lovely Domme women of all shapes and sizes. I would say only about half were BBWs but the guys who came out for this event seemed equally enchanted by all and I dont think there was any guest who didnt get up to some sort of mischief. Lots of balloon popping went on and many of those balloons were placed on a male and then balloon and lucky man were squashed by one of the ladies.

Queen Michelle and Mistress Brittany( pictured) were superstarlets of the evening breaking hearts and balls in equal measure.

Mistress Bella and Shae Fatale disappered for quite some time with a certain voracious bottom/pain slut who shall remain nameless (but I suspect will read this - HI THERE!!)

Saturday I had a crazy day of juggling Beyond Leather and Commmand Performance stuff. I must've done 5 costume changes! BL was a well-oiled machine as always and I saw a great CBT presentation which gave me a couple new ideas to put on my shopping list and then apply to the naughtiest parts of the male sub physiology. I watched the ponyplay contest which was visually awesome. I'm not sure it'll ever be my personal kink but I sure have a new respect for it and Master Oakman and slave diamond were superhot. I finally dragged janet from his sickbed and got him out to the BL Dungeons just in time to meet up with Aarkey and Gritty Kitty for the interrogation theater (the super effects packed visceral thrill ride Summer Blockbuster of interrogation scenes!!). The evening ended with janet and I beating up julie (a fascinating creature with a seemingly endless tolerance for... well just about everything) then slipping off to catch a bit of Deiter's single tail scene.

I'm sure there was much much more but it all was wonderful.

Then Sunday I was back at CP with Miss Claudia for Newbie Night. Rafael (OpenandCurious on Fetlife gave a MOST interesting demo on electro-play. He's into the estim boxes rather than Violet Wand so it focused on pulse-y throbbing sensations that can drive a person crazy in all sorts of ways. Plus it was Kristine's birthday and that lovely pervette seemed to be having an extremely happy birthday in the red room with her sexy vampiric companion.

I can't imagine how next weekend can hold a candle to all this but keep an eye out for the next chapter..

No comments: